Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My raw food goals


Here are some of my personal goals I think raw food can help me achieve:
1. Heal from past traumas and move on;
2. Get rid of my binge-eating disorder;
3. Clear my mind to know what I truly want personally, professionally, and from life in general;
4. Become more open to spiritualistic experiences and find out what life wants of me - where I should be and what I should be doing;
5. Learn more about my marriage and help it get on the right track;
6. Improve my relationship with my son and work together for us to heal traumas related to his pregnancy;
7. Prepare myself for my next pregnancy, including finding out when is the right time;
8. Improve my (oral) communication skills.
9. Acquire the skills necessary to make delicious raw food for myself and for my family.

No comments: